Mini-Qs in Literature Vol. 2: Teacher Resource Binder
Ten High-Interest Units of Study
- How Does The Great Gatsby Reflect America in the Twenties?
- How Did Abolitionists Make the Case Against Slavery?
- Lord of the Flies: What Is the “Beast”?
- Immigration: Was It Worth It?
- The Relationship Between Huckleberry Finn and Jim: How Does Huck See Jim?
- Holocaust Writings: How Does One Say the Unspeakable?
- The Crucible and McCarthyism: What Are the Parallels?
- Meaning and Metaphor: What is Frost Saying?
- Their Eyes Were Watching God: Was Wright Right?
- Are Hamlet’s Actions Justified?
Teacher Resource Binder (Only)