Mini-Qs in Civics
Ten High-Interest Units of Study
- What Types of Citizen Does a Democracy Need?
- The Ideals of the Declaration: Which is the Most Important?
- The Preamble and the Federal Budget: Are We Slicing the Pie Correctly?
- How Did the Constitution Guard Against Tyranny?
- Should Schools Be Allowed to Limit Students’ Online Speech?
- Search and Seizure: Did the Government Go Too Far?
- Is the American Jury System Still a Good Idea?
- Should Americans be Required to Vote?
- Campaign Propaganda: Which Strategies Would You Use?
- Should the Electoral College Be Abolished?