Mini-Qs in California and American History for 4th and 5th grade: Teacher Resource Binder
Twelve High-Interest Units of Study
Mini-Q Topics for 4th Grade
- Confined and Controlled: How Did California’s Mission Indians Resist?
- The California Gold Rush: A Personal Journal
- How Did the Transcontinental Railroad Change California?
- Photographing Dust Bowl Migration and Japanese Internment: What Is Dorothea Lange Saying?
- What Was the Primary Consequence of Building the Los Angeles Aqueduct?
- Walt Disney or Steve Jobs: Who Should Be the Face of California?
Mini-Q Topics for 5th Grade
- Why Did Isabella and Ferdinand Sponsor Columbus in 1492?
- April 27, 1521: Was Magellan Worth Defending?
- Jamestown: Why Did So Many Colonists Die?
- Money or Power: What was the Main Reason for the Boston Tea Party?
- The Oregon Trail: Go or Stay Put?
- What Types of Citizen Does a Democracy Need?
$150.00 – $375.00