Mini-Qs in World History Vol. 2: Class Set
Eleven High-Interest Units of Study
- What Were the Primary Reasons for the "Fall" of Rome?
- The Maya: What Was Their Most Remarkable Achievement?
- Why Did Islam Spread So Quickly?
- What Is the Primary Reason to Study the Byzantines?
- Mansa Musa's Hajj: A Personal Journal
- Samurai and Knights: Were the Similarities Greater Than the Differences?
- Should We Celebrate the Voyages of Zheng He?
- The Aztecs: Should Historians Emphasize Agriculture or Human Sacrifice?
- April 27, 1521: Was Magellan Worth Defending?
- How Did the Renaissance Change Man's View of The World?
- Exploration or Reformation: Which Was the More Important Consequence of the Printing Press?
30 Student Books and 1 Teacher Resource Binder
Additional student books are available through call-in orders only. Call 847-475-4007