Mini-Qs in Literature Vol. 3: Class Set
Ten High-Interest Units of Study
- How Does E. E. Cummings Use Sight and Sound to Create Meaning?
- Holocaust Writings: How Does the Spirit Triumph?
- The Giver: Utopia or Dystopia?
- The House on Mango Street: What Is the Biggest Obstacle to Reaching the American Dream?
- How Did Abolitionists Make the Case Against Slavery?
- Who Are The Outsiders?
- Roll of Thunder: Would You Have Sold?
- Mythology: Does Atalanta Follow the Hero’s Journey?
- Life on the Plains: A Letter Home
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream: Is “True Love” True?
30 Student Books and 1 Teacher Resource Binder
Additional student books are available through call-in orders only. Call 847-475-4007