Mini-Qs in Georgia History: Class Set
Nine High-Interest Units of Study
- Why Were Early Georgia Cities Located On The Fall Line?
- How Did the Cotton Gin Shape Georgia’s Economy?
- The Trail of Tears: Why Were the Cherokees Removed?
- Was Sherman’s March to the Sea Justified?
- Booker T. Washington or W.E.B. DuBois: Who Had the Right Strategy for Black America?
- Georgia Women in World War II: What Store Should Be Told?
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X: Whose Philosophy Made the Most Sense for American in the 1960s?
- Grit or Goodness: What Best Explains the Accomplishments of Jimmy Carter?
- Were the 1996 Olympic Games Good for Atlanta?
$750.00Order Print Materials