Mini-Qs in Economics: Class Set
Ten High-Interest Units of Study
- Does GDP Tell the Right Story?
- Is College Worth It?
- Are Corn Subsidies a Good Idea?
- How Should the U.S. Reduce Economic Inequality?
- Fixing a Broken Economy: Did Reagan Get It Right?
- Fixing a Broken Economy: Did Obama Get It Right?
- Businesses and Food Waste: What Story Should Be Told?
- Stopping Food Waste: What Works for Our School?
- Is the Fed Good for America?
- How Much Should We Worry about the National Debt?
30 Student Books and 1 Teacher Resource Binder
Additional student books are available through call-in orders only. Call 847-475-4007