Mini-Qs in American History Vol. 2: Class Set
Twelve High-Interest Units of Study
- North or South: Who Killed Reconstruction?
- The Long Drive: Will You Re-Up Next Year?
- The Philanthropy of Andrew Carnegie: Did It Make Him a Hero?
- Should the United States Have Annexed the Philippines?
- Progressivism: Where Will You Put Your Million Dollars?
- Prohibition: Why Did America Change its Mind?
- What Caused the Dust Bowl?
- Why Did Japan Bomb Pearl Harbor?
- Berlin, Korea, Cuba: How Did the US Contain Communism?
- Politics or Principle: Why Did L.B.J. Sign the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
- What Made Cesar Chavez an Effective Leader?
- Should the US Drill for Oil in Alaska's Wilderness?
30 Student Books and 1 Teacher Resource Binder
Additional student books are available through call-in orders only. Call 847-475-4007