Mini-Qs in American History Vol. 1: Class Set
Twelve High-Interest Units of Study
- Cabeza de Vaca: How Did He Survive?
- Early Jamestown: Why Did So Many Colonists Die?
- What Caused the Salem Witch Trial Hysteria of 1692?
- Valley Forge: Would You Have Quit?
- How Did the Constitution Guard Against Tyranny?
- How Free Were Free Blacks in the North?
- Remembering the Alamo: A Personal Journal
- Was the United States Justified in Going to War With Mexico?
- The California Gold Rush: A Personal Journal
- What Was Harriet Tubman’s Greatest Achievement?
- The Battle of Gettysburg: Why Was It a Turning Point?
- North or South: Who Killed Reconstruction?
30 Student Books and 1 Teacher Resource Binder
Additional student books are available through call-in orders only. Call 847-475-4007