DBQ Online Self-Paced Courses
DBQ 101 Course Description
These self-paced courses familiarize teachers with The DBQ Project Method. Teachers will learn how to make the DBQ process engaging and powerful for students. Participants will work through the steps of The DBQ Project Method at their own pace, pausing to reflect and practice along the way.
- DBQ 101 is equivalent to our DBQ Full Day Introductory Workshop.
- Courses are available at no charge to DBQ Online districts, throughout the pandemic.
- This self-paced course takes between 5-6 hours to complete.
- Courses will be open for 30 days after launch.
- Courses will launch on April 1 and May 6.
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion when they finish the course.
For more information — https://www.smore.com/bc9xp
Teachers, grades 3-12 in History/Social Science or ELA