DBQ Lead Bootcamp: Summer 2021
Become a DBQ Lead for your school or district!
As a DBQ Lead, you will be able to support teachers in using The DBQ Project resources. In particular, participants leave the course able to:
- Facilitate discussions about the rationale and best practices using The DBQ 6-Step Method and DBQ Online.
- Demonstrate and model advanced features of DBQ Online including writing scaffolds, managing student work, and providing feedback.
- Identify instructional and learning gaps in order to provide feedback and intervention strategies.
- Build capacity and maintain a culture of inquiry within a classroom and across grade levels.
- Know where to reach out for support from DBQ (DBQ Library and PD Videos, Contact Info for Leads and Tech Support)
Prerequisites for Attending DBQ Lead Bootcamp
- Day 1 Introductory Workshop or completion of a self-paced DBQ 101 Course*
- Experience teaching with DBQ Online
Please note the prerequisites